Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I stopped by Michelle's while I was in Montrose yesterday to look at her Honda and to let everyone know we made it back from Phoenix. She handed me this photo and said I could post it here so everyone could see. But, here's the heartbreak of it all. The Aztecs played through the whole season without losing. They made it all the way to the Championship game and lost 21-14 in double overtime. We all said it might have been better if they lost a couple games during the regular season because they had no idea what losing was. I didn't get to watch all their games but three of them were shutouts. They had a great defense. What I heard was the coach from the Indians (the team they lost to) went scouting during the playoffs and found a chink in the defense. This is getting way too serious for me. I still remember Bob and me cheering our boys on back in the day. The games are still on the same field at Columbine. Well, it was a good season anyway.

No comments: