Thursday, June 28, 2012

Man's Second Best Friend
I know I've had stranger pets like the skunk and Deputy Dog (I think he was psychotic) and the turtle that the kids thought was dead so they buried him. But this little guy came in to say hi, hopped back into the laundry room and waited for the Mr. Alexander Alouicious Anderson. So should I relate progress on the truck? It was a long day at it again but the overload springs are gone, the bed is almost ready to cover (I'm going to use OSB and paint it), John Watterson brought his grinder with the BIG wire brush, and I raised the whole body up almost 4 inches. 


When I looked at it after I raised the bed in the rear and the cab, the doors, hood and fenders all line up almost perfectly. I'll get seals for the windshield and back glass then make a seat for it. I might have it on the road next month. So anybody up for toad legs?

No comments: