Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9-11-12

9-11-12
From my little home in the alley at 6:30 AM. It is Tuesday. Eleven years ago, we all remember, the world's greatest nation was taken to the point of innocent no more. That day reminds us that we must remain vigilant. There is nothing left to the imaginations of men.
We have come so far in the last century. We've been blessed with every thing our God could give us and we seem more interested in taking what we can then taking credit for the blessing when all we can claim for ourselves is the folly of our cynicism. Some day, soon I hope, the one responsible for putting those thoughts into men's minds and the terror in their hearts will have no more power. Let us never forget that we have what it takes to overcome anything with God's help. Without His help we are left to our own designs which failings cannot go unnoticed in the end.
NEVER FORGET

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ι'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that'ѕ equally eԁuсative
and entеrtaining, and let mе tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
Τhe issue iѕ somеthing whіch too few folks arе spеakіng intelligently аbout.
Νow i'm very happy I found this during my hunt for something concerning this.

Also visit my web page :: diet drops
Also see my web site > hcg diet dangers