Wednesday, October 17, 2007

House surveillance bill pulled - Yahoo! News

House surveillance bill pulled - Yahoo! News

There is only one question I have as to why Congress does not support The President or the Justice Department concerning wiretaps and Internet Messaging. Are you afraid that you are on the list because you've done something wrong or are you just opposed because you don't like some-one's personality?

How long is this going to go on? I know. That's another question. Here's the problem as I see it. We are attacked from high and low and try to legislate our way out of harms way. I believe The Constitution does not set a limit on the means necessary to provide for the common defense of our sovereignty. I just don't know why the ACLU is so worried that one of their own might be found out. Okay, that's a lie but I don't believe I'll go to hell for it. I'm not wanted east of the Mississippi.

No comments: